So I recently reached my first hundred and this is honestly something I’ve always wanted to do so I’m going to give it a try!
- You don’t have to be following me. I don’t really want disingenuous follows (and eventually unfollows) and I’m sure you don’t want me clogging your dash.
- You can reblog and like this. Each counts as an entry.
- This post needs to reach at least 25 notes. If it doesn’t, I’ll just try again later.
- If this reaches 50 notes, I’ll add another winner.
- If you win you get your choice of one of any of the items above which are: a personalized letter to Hogwarts, a potion, and a wand
- Entry for the giveaway ends July 31st.
The winner will be picked via a random number generator and I’ll contact them once everything’s over, so if you enter have your ask box open. c:
Marauders Appreciation Week [2/7] - One Death Eater
To the Dark Lord,
I know I will be dead long before you read this but I want you to know that it was I who discovered your secret. I have stolen the real Horcrux and intend to destroy it as soon as I can. I face death in the hope that when you meet your match you will be mortal once more.
A muggle-born’s sibling sends them a howler in the middle of the school year and it arrives while they eat. When they open it, all it does is simply scream “WHAT TEAM?”. Nearly all the muggle-borns shout “WILDCATS!” before returning to their meal, leaving the pure-bloods in total confusion of what the hell they just witnessed.
I accept and fully support this headcanon
THE ONE PLAYING GUITAR AND CEILING CAT THO
the fucking ceiling cat
this is perfect
I HAVEN’T SEEN THIS IN SUCH A LONG TIME
Why is THERE A CAT IN THE CEILING¿???